It's a little late, I reckon, but better late than never, right?
Oh well. Anyways, here's the DA Birthday MEME:
- How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- On this account, about 6 or 7 years maybe. I had a different account long before this one, but I got tired of it and temporary left DA, then wanted to come back but forgot my log in and stuff for the other account, so I made this one. ^^' Leave it to me, right?
- What does your username mean?
- Amandasans = Amanda (Yes, this is my real name) + san (A Japanese honorific showing sign of respect) + "s" (Because apparently the name "Amandasan" was already taken so I had to add the "s" at the end)
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Are you left or right handed?
- I'm a RIGHTY!!!
- What was your first deviation?
- OMG!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG FOREVER AGO THAT WAS!?!?!?! Omygosh, okay ... -searching her gallery- .... -after a half an hour of searching- Okay, found it:
Like Omygosh, I can't believe I ever thought that this was good!!! I'm so gonna have to trash it and make a new one or something ... omg!
- What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Well, I guess I would have to say Anime/Manga Fan Art, right? It is the one that I seem to do that most. Although, I would like to add to that note that I like to do background/scenery art too. I get great enjoyment out of making art like that.
- If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Photography, Hands down!!!
- What was your first favourite?
- I'm not sure about it, cause Again, THAT WAS FOREVER AGO!!!! Although, I can say that it was one of 's pictures, cause anyone who knows me knows that she and I are best friends and that she's the reason I'm here. And that it is one that she drew for our Bleach/Deathnote/PetShop Of Horrors Crossover Fan Fic that we were writing at the time I joined ... maybe this one: Maybe it was this one? OR maybe:
... I think it was one of the two? ... I'm not for sure, but it was one of them, I think ...
- What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Again, I have to go with Anime/Manga style. It doesn't necessarily have to be Fan Art for this one, cause I fave a lot of both originals and fan arts of this genre. I just like that style!
- Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- OMG!!! PLEASE, I CAN'T, NO!!! I HAVE WAY TOO MANY TO PICK JUST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
- If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- If it was possible, I would really like to meet ! He's just so nice and has always been so encouraging with my artist journey, and OMG, have you seen his art?!?!?! I just think he would be an awesome friend to meet!!!
- How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- For anyone and everyone who knows me, you know who ... It's none other than MY BESTEST BESTIE IN THE WHOLE WORLD, MY PARTNER IN CRIME, MY FELLOW CONFIDANT, MY !!!!! Everyone knows, and those who don't I'll tell you anyways, that she is not only my friend here, but she's also my friend in real life and that we've been through so much together, and that if there is anyone to call my BFF and to deal with my weirdness and to fan over CHRIS EVAN BUNS over, there is no one else I would rather it be than her and I'm glad that she is part of my life.
- What are your preferred tools to create art?
- The same tools that I have used since day one: PAPER AND PENCIL!!!
- & FOEVER!!!!
- What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- Well, this question is kinda easy but kinda hard all at the same time ... Easy because the only place really that I use to create my art is My Room. But I find it hard cause I don't really think of my room as a very inspirational place to create it. It's just my room is probably the only place where I can slow down to work on my art, that and that's where I keep all my supplies at.
- What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- My favorite memory is probably just any memory where my friends and and sometimes even Danielle's Swedish friend , share arts, ideas, & stories, goof off, encourage each other, and just have fun together. And I have so many of those, I can't pick just one. It's not possible. NOPE! Won't do it.
I guess that's it ... for now anyways. Signing off, that is until next time! ~ Amandasans